UV varnish is a kind of transparent paint, also called UV varnish. Its function is to spray or roll on the surface of the substrate, after being irradiated by the UV lamp, it will turn from liquid to solid, and then achieve surface hardening, its scratch and scratch resistance effect, and the surface looks bright, beautiful, and has a round texture. . Why is there no shadow? Mainly because it is used for bonding, it is not easy to leave marks. UV varnish is a kind of transparent paint, also called UV varnish. Its function is to spray or roll on the surface of the substrate, after being irradiated by the UV lamp, it will turn from liquid to solid, and then achieve surface hardening, its scratch and scratch resistance effect, and the surface looks bright, beautiful, and has a round texture. . In fact, it can also be used as varnish, varnish, ink, etc. Do you know why UV glue foams? The normal appearance of blistering is swelling and blistering. What caused it? What should I pay attention to when using UV glue?
Foaming usually occurs during the aging process of the coating. In this sense, foam can be divided into expansion foaming and corrosion foaming. There are some solvents or small molecule free materials after UV glue and solvent coating. Some of these solvents and small molecule materials can even exist for decades. In addition, the coating can be regarded as a semi-permeable membrane. Small molecules such as water and water vapor can permeate, but some solutes are not easy to pass through, so osmotic pressure will be generated.
Blistering is caused by the partial loss of adhesion of the coating. The gas or liquid pressure in the bubbles makes the substrate or the underlying coating bulge, causing the coating to appear round and convex. This deformation will disappear or exist for a long time during the film drying process. Therefore, foaming must meet two conditions: First, the coating has water permeability and air permeability, and all coatings are no exception, but with the different types of coatings, the water permeability is also different. Secondly, there are adhesion defects between the coating and the substrate, such as poor wettability, missing coating, dust, oil, and soluble substances.
In a high-humidity environment or when in contact with water, water or water vapor condenses in these places through the film. When the temperature rises, they expand to produce stress, which causes adhesion and destruction of nearby coatings, leading to the generation and expansion of bubbles. It is generally believed that there are several reasons for the film bubble.
What are the protective measures for using UV varnish:
1. Maintain good ventilation
2. The operator always wears protective clothing, glasses, masks, gloves or finger cots, etc.
3. Always pay attention to washing hands, changing clothes, gloves, etc.
4. Once it comes in contact with the glue of any other parts of the body or skin, wash it with plenty of water, and then rinse immediately with rinsing soap.
5. For operators with poor body resistance, please take anti-allergic drugs (such as chlorpheniramine, phenacin, ximin, carretan, etc.) orally for about 2 weeks when using glue for the first time. For operators who have caused allergies, it is forbidden to grasp with their hands in the initial stage of allergies to prevent infection of other body parts. First of all, taking some anti-allergic drugs or injecting anti-allergic drugs, the general allergies will soon disappear. Don't panic.
The use of UV varnish may have certain dangerous properties. If you have allergic skin or low resistance, it is recommended not to use UV varnish to operate. We recommend that you change your job and do not work in an environment where the body is threatening! If you need to operate UV glue, you must take protective measures!