In recent years, UV varnishes have developed rapidly during this period of time. The reason is that there are more and more UV materials used in domestic printing, mainly used for UV varnishing, printed circuit board varnishes and UV screen printing varnishes. In addition, there are also Some UV offset printing varnishes, UV embossing varnishes, etc., use very little UV varnish and are in the primary and intermediate stages. UV varnish is a kind of transparent paint, also called UV varnish. Its function is to spray or roll on the surface of the substrate, after being irradiated by the UV lamp, it will turn from liquid to solid, and then achieve surface hardening, its scratch and scratch resistance effect, and the surface looks bright, beautiful, and has a round texture. . In the current application of UV materials, UV varnish is generally valued and favored by foreign countries. Why is the international mainstream UV varnish application dominated by UV varnish? Perhaps this is related to its main characteristics. UV varnish has the following characteristics:
1. UV varnish is safe and reliable, has no solvent emissions, is not flammable, and does not pollute the environment. It is suitable for packaging of high-demand printed products such as food, beverages, tobacco, and medicine. UV varnish is a kind of transparent paint, also called UV varnish. Its function is to spray or roll on the surface of the substrate, after being irradiated by the UV lamp, it will turn from liquid to solid, and then achieve surface hardening, its scratch and scratch resistance effect, and the surface looks bright, beautiful, and has a round texture. . Soft printing UV varnish has been used in foreign food packaging for many years without any problems.
2. UV varnish is a good printability, high-quality printing, does not change the physical properties during the printing process, non-volatile solvent, viscosity stability, no scum stack version, the available high viscosity, ink, high printing Dot resolution, good tone reproduction, bright varnish and strong adhesion, suitable for fine printing products.
3. UV varnish dries instantly, has high efficiency, and is suitable for printing on a wide range of paper, aluminum foil, plastic and other different carriers with good adhesion. The printed products can be stacked immediately without blocking.
4. UV-flexible printing varnish has excellent physical and chemical properties. The UV curing and drying process is the photochemical reaction of UV varnish, that is, the process of transforming the linear structure into a network structure, so that the UV curing and drying process has many excellent physical and chemical properties, such as water resistance, alcohol resistance, and alcohol resistance Resistance, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, etc., and is smaller than other types of printing varnish.
5. The amount of UV varnish is low. Since there is no solvent evaporation and high active components, it can be converted into almost 100% varnish film, which is less than half of the amount of varnish or varnish solvent, and can greatly reduce the number of cleaning anilox rollers and plates, making the whole The cost is relatively low. complex
In summary, I believe everyone can know that UV flexo varnishes have obvious advantages and development prospects from the perspective of environmental protection, quality or technological development. So choosing UV varnish is a good choice! Welcome to inquire, thank you for your browsing and support!